Tuesday, January 31, 2012

As you may know from my 1st post, I am currently in Animation/Illustration program. Before this, I have majored in software engineering for more than 2 years, which was pretty boring to me. Since I felt that engineering was not my dream job, I decided to switch to my current major. And up until now, I think I have made a right decision. I think I belong to this field more than software engineering.

I am now in ANI 115, and ANI 117, these classes are fun and I am looking forward to the end result from these 2 classes. My dream jobs would be 3D modeling, concept art, character design, and environment art.However, I am willing to accept any kind of ideal job that this field offers to me...

Below is some of my artwork in the program, including a short animation in ANI 114.

 

Violin
Building
Acorn
Branch
Forest-Day
Forest-Night

1 comment: